This stain was the worst EVER!!!!


This stain was the absolute worst!  I couldn't remove it without ruining the jacket.  This is actual stain that my daughter mysteriously got on her jacket.  I wanted to try Purex plus Clorox 2 on it, since the Purex brand provided me with a sample in return, review this product.  Hey why not?  It couldn't have arrived at a better time.  My curiosity inspired me to move quickly to see this stain could be removed.  See the results for yourself and you decide.  Will I buy Purex plus Clorox 2 in the future?  YES and you should too! This is only ONE stain out of the various stains that Purex plus Clorox 2 had to tackle.  But visit their website for various tips on stain removal at http://www.purex.com  However, for now, take a look at the videos below to see how this works!





Comments

Popular Posts