Extreme Couponing gets a thumbs up from me!

Do you get a rush every time you get a great deal?  Me too!  That is why I enjoy Extreme Couponing on TLC!  I get excited to see mothers get $1,000 worth of groceries for $0 (FREE).  It is hilarious that the store has to pay them money!  I watched an episode where a woman had 54 bottles filled with PUREX Liquid Laundry detergent and a few grocery items.  After giving the cashier her coupons, her billed twittled from the costly $1,000 bill to FREE.  Actually, she had a negative balance.  Due to store policy, she couldn't receive cash back, however, she was able to compensate by covering the difference with her meats and other groceries!  WOW!  I got a thrill from watching that episode and it wasn't even my money!  I am hooked on this show and I know you will be too. 

Here is a glimpse of what to expect.  <iframe id="dit-video-embed" width="640" height="360" src="http://static.discoverymedia.com/videos/components/tlc/773f363706fa08afbd3479ff742f190b548cc59b/snag-it-player.html?auto=no" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Comments

Popular Posts