Not so bad couponing

After watching TLC Extreme Couponing, I am inspired to try my hand at using coupons to save money!  I began researching from various sites about sale items from Walgreens and CVS.  Today, I decided to try it out.  Here is what I purchased:

First Transaction:
2 Soft Soap Body Wash on sale 2 for $6 with a Register Reward of $4. I used the register reward of $4 toward my second transaction.

Second Transaction:
(4) ALL Liquid Laundry Detergents B1G1 Free (Buy one Get one free) at $6.99 per bottle I used my $4 register rewards and 2 internet coupons for $1 off each which doubled to $2 each.
1 Neutrogena lip gloss regular price $9.99  on sale for $7.99, I used 2 coupons:  one Walgreens coupon for $2 off and one for $3 off from Sunday Smart Source paper inserts. Savings of $5 so I paid $2.99.

ALL detergent $6.99 x 2 = $13.98
13.98 - $4 (rr) = $9.98
9.98 - $4 (2 coupons valued at $2 each) =
Final cost $5.98 for 4 bottles of All liquid detergent 
For the cost of 1 bottle I received 4 bottles, which regularly would cost $27.96 for 4 bottles!

Trust me, I am planning to get better at this!  I am addicted!  Just ask my friend Marvell!

Comments

Popular Posts