Perks of being a Purex Insider!

Recently, I had the opportunity to review Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash.  Let me just say that if you are a fan of Dial, you will love this even more so.  First of all, I thought that the packaging was appropriate for the Christmas Season.  The first one that I immediately set on the bathroom counter was the Handsoap with cute decorative Christmas Trees on it.  By the way, I am sharing my review, AND my daughter's opinion of it too!  It smells like I ran into a field of sweetstrawberries.  So good!  Next, I noticed the texture of the soap. Honestly, it was creamier textured foam than other foaming handsoaps. I love this factor!  You know how most foaming hand soap fill like bubbles, very light and doesn't seem as though your hands get clean.  But, Dials foaming handsoap is creamy...like there is actually alot of SOAP mixed in it.  Sounds like a winner to me.  Now, for the real critic, my daughter.  She saw the bottle of soap and said "Oh...how cute!"  Mom, can I use it?  Needless to say, she loved the smell and said "Creamy" as she rubbed her hands together.  I exited the bathroom for a few minutes...she was rubbing it all over her body!!!!  I said "This is for your hands!"  She said, "Mom, I am just a little kid, ...it's just so creamy!"  Then she had the nerve to get mad at me for using the soap.  She yelled, "Mom!  That's MY soap!"

Comments

Popular Posts