Do you believe in perfect timing?

The generous people at www.smiley360.com has sent me Advil Congestion Relief and the timing couldn't be any better.  I don't know if this happens to you, but every winter just as I lay my head on my pillow, I get horrible congestion. Uggggh!  But what is so annoying is that it is only in one nostril!  I blow and blow only to inflame my inner nostril.  I hate that happening just about every night!  So when they decided to sent me this product to review, needless to say that I was more than excited to do so.  At first, I was less than hopeful that it would work without feeling groggy in the morning.  I was pleasantly surprised that not only did it work, but without side effects.  If you ask me, would I purchase it in the future?  The answer: YES!  Do I love it? Yes, my frustrations of congestion are ova!!!  Okay, skeptics are abound...so just comment below that you want to receive a $1 off coupon for your own Advil Congestion Relief.  Pssst...btw Walgreens has a sale on it this week $4.99 in Chicago, so apply your coupon with the sale price to get a great bargain!

Comments

Popular Posts