How about a lot of H & H?

What is H & H?  Health and Hydration.  The two key results from using Dial Coconut Water Body Wash.  I am huge fan of natural products for both body and hair.  However, since Dial sent me a free bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash I fell in love all over agin.  As I opened the bottle, I smelled a clean fresh scent. Similar to those little hard candies (wine candy) we used to love as kids.  There wasn't an odorous coconut scent that I was expecting.  Dial's Coconut Water body wash had a blueish tint to it, which I liked.  I enjoyed taking a shower with Dial's body wash.  It lathered with just a tiny amount.  But most imporatntly, it didn't irritate my skin.  I am assuming it is due to the Coconut water being a key ingredient.  Coconut water is found in young, green coconut and has antioxidants and electroylytes that replenish the skin.  All I can say is that I feel clean, fresh and restored after using Dial Coconut Body Wash.  I loved it and I am sure you will too.  Find out more information by visiting www.dialsoap.com.

                                                 This is my Dial Coconut Water Body Wash. 

Notice I used most of it already!  I love it!  Don't be afraid to try it out Naturalists!!!  You will love it too!

Comments

  1. I would love to try this
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed!

Popular Posts