Upgrade your writing game at school!

Yep!  Another summer just about over for some students.  As a former student myself, I remember being super excited for school to begin.  Once the first week is over, not so much.  Why? Oh, you know.  Of course, you can chat with your fellow students about the summer.  But mostly, for the NEW backpacks, supplies and clothing.  I know vain.  But most kids are...face it.  It was just something about having new school clothes and supplies.  Holding the brand new pencil, writing on the crisp notebook paper....magical.  Ah...the memories!  Then that fabulous moment happens.  When a fellow student compliments your cool pen or pencil, folder.  "Where did your mom get that from?"  "It's so cool!"  "I want one too!" "Ask your mom to buy me one."   Didn't it make you feel special?  All of that attention.  My mom made me the star of the day!   Bic has been apart of my special memories for many years.  Back then it was only the Bic pens.  Now they have many more products and now these mechanical pencils.  They pencil structure is made like a pen.  Definitely has eye-catching, vibrant colors that definitely will hold any kid's interest.  In addition it has a durable eraser head, which is a definite for a tween. the pencil. Last  year, my daughter was complaining r that she has a callus from writing and drawing many  times in class. So she will definitely need this comfortable padding for her to grip as she writes or draws. 

There is a reason why people have been loyal to Bic products since 1945.  If you discover a product that meets your needs by all means cling to it.  My daughter writes with mechanical pencils at school and at home for writing assignments.  I wanted to get her opinion on the difference between Bic's Velocity pencil compared to the mechanical pencils she used last year.  Trust me, she is the go to for blatantly honest opinions.  Yeah tween age.
Pros: She totally loved the grip!  She explained that the grip made it easier for her to hold the pencil. 
           It's colorful
           Easy click to get led
           Likes the eraser (rids trace of pencil completely)
Con: Eraser wobbles a little bit. But didn't fall off.
         School hasn't started yet, and she wants to show her classmates.

          


***Note:  I am pretty sure by now you have noticed the numerous coupons for $1.00 off.  If you want one leave your email address below.


Comments

Popular Posts